2016 IPO/SIEGER SHOW GUIDELINES
- Upon open field practise, bitches must be presented to an official. Bitches in heat are to be confirmed by the official and are NOT allowed to train on the field, but will have the opportunity to train on competition field before showing phases B and C
- All dogs must have an up-to-date rabies vaccination certificate
- The use of food, pinch collars and remote controls during official practice on official fields are prohibited
- If the dog is left in a vehicle or dog trailer, the dog owner must ensure access to fresh air and water.
- Handlers MUST pick up after their dogs and deposit waste in designated waste bins
- All handlers, whose dogs do not have a tattoo, must provide their dogs microchip number.
- If a handler is disqualified in Phases A, B or C, he or she will not be allowed to continue from the DQ point onward, however the dog can start in the show!
- The organizers have the right to insist on an examination by a veterinarian if a dog shows sign of injury or sickness. The veterinarian's decision shall be final!
- All dogs MUST be under the care and control of their owners/handlers at all times throughout the event.
- Any complaints regarding the performance and or show must be taken directly to the hosting committee, the trial chair or events show chair. No contact with the presiding judge prior to the committee will be tolerated.
- Violation of the above rules may result in disqualification from the 2016 GSSCC National Championships